Domains of Services
- Education : higher education, elementary education, training, etc.
- Tourism: tourist attractions, attraction management & service, etc.
- Cultural media : advertising, traditional media, cinemas, etc.
- Others: hotels, restaurants, sports, technology, etc.
Higher Education Institutions
Other Educational Institutions
- Higher Education Institutions
- K-12 Schools
- Other Educational Institutions
- Tourist Attractions
- Hotel Companies
- Catering Groups
- Traditional Media Platforms
- Cinemas Group
Scope of Application
Hotel and Catering
- Tourist Attractions: infrastructure investment, loan turnover, upgrading and transformation.
- Schools : 1) private universities: listing, upgrade from junior college to university, teaching evaluation, infrastructure construction, etc.; 2) Private K-12 schools: infrastructure construction, teaching equipment procurement, etc.; 3) kindergartens: kindergarten construction, M&A, etc.
- Hotel and Catering : new regular chain store operating, old store renovation, new store decoration.
- Media Platform : copyright purchase, facility purchase.
- Cinema Chain: scale expansion, cinema franchising.
A state-owned 5A-level tourist attraction
One certain city implemented the strategy of “basing city development on tourism”. Taking advantage of the opportunity, a well-known state-owned 5A-level tourist attraction actively enhanced its image and expanded its business. There was a need for infrastructure construction and scenic area reconstruction, but they were underfunded and had too many fixed assets.
As a leading company in the financial leasing industry, FEHORIZON has abundant capital and industry deposits. Having confirmed the client’s need, we quickly started sale-leaseback cooperation and took the client’s fixed assets as leased items to provide it with a financial loan of 100 million yuan. This served as a strong financial support to the client’s industrial infrastructure construction and scenic area reconstruction. In addition, by integrating industrial resources, FEHORIZON successfully introduced high-end hotel partners such as IHG, contributing to secondary consumption income of the tourist attraction.